Sales Tax IDs come from the State and Parish.

If your prospective business will be domiciled within the Town of Abita Springs you will need an Abita Springs Occupational License. 

Leanne Schaefer

Office: (985)892-0711 ext. 3951



  • facebook-square

© Town of Abita Springs 2016-2021.  Contact the Webmaster.

Many included photographs are © George H. Long.